Piso, 3 dormitorios, 2. 0 Baños, (para 8)
Normas de la propiedad
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
No se admiten mascotas
Adecuado para niños
Edad mínima del huésped principal:25
Máximo de huéspedes:8 (hasta un máximo de 8 adultos)
Fabulous stay, priceless beach views!
We stayed 1 week and had an amazing time at this home. The home was great for the whole family, very clean, spacious and has a practical layout for the whole family. This home has priceless views of the beach and we enjoyed every moment of it. Itrip the management company for this property is exceptional at what they do and were very attentive to ensuring we had a memorable vacation. We will recommend this to our friends and family.
Condo from hell
Upon arrival the toilets gurgled. We wake up our first day and neither toilet flushes correctly. Sewage comes up in both showers and water and sewage on one bathroom floor. Called property manager and plumber finally came on Tuesday. Bathrooms were not yet fixed. He had to come back. Next day came back and one toilet was fixed but water still came out in other bathroom. On Thursday evening we finally could take shower in one bathroom and the other bathroom we could use the toilet. To top it off the manager refunded a measly $200. Do stay in any of their properties
All of the problems with the plumbing have been fixed.
Unit needs good cleaning and updating. Sliding glass doors on master not operative. Did not close or lock. Huge crack around door frame at door lock side. Shud have been addressed prior to our stay! Front bedroom blind had large hole where blind had been broken. Picture on line had blind raised so not visible. Known items that needed repair i.e. Sliding door and blind shud have been disclosed or fixed prior to our stay. We were deceived by not knowing. Very disappointed in this unit and presentation to public!
This unit is on the seventh floor. I'm sorry the lock on the slider to the balcony did not lock. But there is no way that anyone could ever get into your unit from that seventh floor balcony. Blinds have been repaired.
Fine place to stay if you don't expect the Taj Mahal
The complex is very, very good. Great location and amenities are very good as well. The unit itself was just as advertised online. Very pretty decor, magnificent view, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen and nice balcony. As other renters have said, the cleaning service was not great. I made the mistake of looking under our bed and it appeared not to have been touched for quite some time. The master bathroom needs some tlc. Needs new grout around it and the shower curtain bar should really be replaced. No dealbreakers by any means. We all had a very nice vactaion.
This condo is used a lot. It was due for a deep clean. We will take care of that now. And the owner is about to remodel that bathroom.
We had a great vacation!
We had a great vacation! The condo was accommodating for my family. What was update was done nicely. It would be nice to see the bathrooms updated. They were a bit dated and could use a good scrubbing! Overall the place was very good!
Nice little condo
This condo was a nice family place to stay. However, there are a few things that should be considered that isnt listed when renting this property.
I want to start by saying, this condo was clean and all of the furniture was new. It was very beachy, pretty, and clean inside. The mattresses are comfortable and new. The condo sleeps 8 comfortably. The patio furniture is also newer.
Now... for a few things that need noted before choosing this condo. Some of these issues are not the fault of the owner, and some are expensive updates/remodles... so I get why they were not done yet, but still worth noting.
- parking there is 1 spot per unit and guest spots on a 1st come basis. This is told to you with the check in info. What is left out is the fact that for about 70 units there are only 17 guest spots! Street parking is very limited. What you need to do if you have more than 1 car is go to tiki garden parking lot 1/2 mile down the road and purchase a parking pass for about $24/day. You may go to the municipal building/police dept. Mon-fri 8-4pm to get a long term parking pass at a slight discount.
- the AC works really well in the back of the condo closest to the unit. The 2 guest rooms in the front get quite warm and the ceiling fan in the double bed room doesnt work well even after we had it looked at by maintenance.
- the showers desperately need replaced. They are old, have mold in the grout lines and the shower rods are so rusted you can not close the curtian by sliding the rings... you have to unhook the rings and rehook them in a closed position, which is frustrating.
- the window coverings are horrible! The master only has sheers so there is little privacy if someone is on the balcony, and no blocking of any morning light. The 2 queen room has broken brown cheap blinds that let the sun beam in and hit you in the face every morning. The best window covering is in the double room with both blinds and curtians.
- the patio doors have to be the original doors or close to them. Im pretty sure they are single pane. I checked them mult. times thinking they were open because at 7 floors up the people at the pool and on the beach sounded like they were in the condo. They are very light and feel like they could shatter if you opened them too fast. The master bedroom patio door didnt open at all. They were fixed shut.
With all this said this is still a nice condo and Id recomend it to a friend.
Clearwater es una tranquila ciudad de Florida que cuenta con algunas de las playas más hermosas de toda Florida. Mueva los dedos de los pies en la suave arena azucarada, participe en la amplia gama de deportes acuáticos disponibles o pase el día haciendo turismo. Independientemente de las actividades de Clearwater que elija, no puede equivocarse con las vacaciones de Clearwater y la línea de alquileres de condominios de Clearwater de iTrip Vacation.
El ecosistema diverso de Clearwater ha ido ganando popularidad como líder en ecoturismo. Con más de 300 especies de peces poblando sus aguas, Clearwater es un destino de pesca principal. Los numerosos parques locales alrededor de nuestros condominios Clearwater proporcionan el escenario perfecto para andar en bicicleta, hacer caminatas, observar aves y muchas otras actividades relacionadas con la naturaleza. Las actividades de Clearwater se extienden más allá de la diversión en la playa. Conozca de cerca y en persona a los delfines, tortugas marinas y nutrias en el Acuario Marino o visite el centro de la ciudad y asista a un espectáculo o concierto de orquesta en el Ruth Eckerd Hall. También hay muchas tiendas cerca de nuestros condominios Clearwater, algo para todo tipo de comprador. En Countryside Mall, no solo podrá disfrutar de excelentes compras, sino también superar el calor del verano en la pista de hielo cubierta situada en el centro del centro comercial.
Las vacaciones de Clearwater no pueden completarse sin una visita nocturna al Muelle 60, a poca distancia de nuestros condominios Clearwater, para ver las puestas de sol más bellas de Florida. Cada noche, las puestas de sol en Pier 60 celebran la puesta de sol con música en vivo, artesanías locales y artistas callejeros. Después de un largo día de diversión bajo el sol, estará encantado de regresar a uno de nuestros condominios en Clearwater para recargarse y comenzar todo nuevamente en la mañana. Aquí en iTrip Vacations, sabemos lo importante que es una vacación verdaderamente espectacular y es por eso que nos esforzamos por ofrecer solo los mejores alquileres de condominios en Clearwater.