Escondite rural rústico moderno en las colinas de Adelaide
- inglés, italiano
Normas de la propiedad
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
Under no circumstances are parties/events allowed
Smoking will result in full loss of bond.
No se admiten mascotas
Adecuado para niños
Máximo de huéspedes:6 (hasta un máximo de 6 adultos)
Towels are not included in our nightly rates. Only required rooms (as per your booking) will be made available with full exclusive use of the home.
Upon booking confirmation we require a copy of your drivers licence, please forward to us at your earliest convenience
Only number of booked guests are to reside on property at night, if more than the booked number are sleeping bond will be voided.
Política de cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Luxury home in beautiful rural surrounds
We had a wonderful stay at Bella Vista. The communal living/dining/kitchen space was very spacious for 8 adults and 4 kids/babies. The fireplace was a major highlight and kitchen well appointed with the basics needed for our dinners. Views magnificent, no matter the weather or time of day. Bedrooms and bathrooms also great; not many places can cater for this number of people and yet still provide private rooms and ensuite bathrooms for just about everyone (particularly great for our group which needed quiet spaces for babies' daytime naps). Kids loved walking around the property and surrounds, visiting the cows and sheep, riding bikes, etc. Property itself felt very secluded yet was only 15/20mins from nearby towns, Saturday Farmers Markets, and an abundance of cellar doors.
Communication with owners was excellent, and our stay couldn't have gone more smoothly. A wonderful long weekend in one of South Australia's most picturesque regions.
Great to hear you all enjoyed enjoyed the long weekend and the kids loved the outdoors and animals... we are very lucky have so many local wineries & farmers markets right on our doorstep.
We hope you will visit us again!
The house with the best views
We enjoyed the property very much, great views, comfortable home and excellent location
Thank you Greg great to hear you enjoyed the weekend away at our home, we look forward to accommodating you again in the future.
Lovely Countryside House
Beautiful place and gorgeous views. Owner had lovely customer service. I unfortunately didn’t read details on website so didn’t have access to all the bedrooms which we were expecting. There was also restrictions on the amount of heating we could use, but apart that we enjoyed our stay.
Thank you Colleen for choosing to stay at our home & great to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Customer service is very important especially when you’re helping guests enjoy some peaceful time away, thank you for commenting on this.
Yes my apologies about the third room as I mentioned to you our description states our rates are based twin share, if I had know at the time of booking you required all bedrooms I could have easily set up the additional room without a problem .
Airconditioning Heating restrictions are also in our description, the main source of heating is our lovely open fire place & airconditioning to warm the bedrooms., We hope you enjoyed the fireplace.
A lot of potential, but misses the mark
Two couples and one infant
Travelled from WA and NSW
- Great location in Adelaide Hills close to lots of beautiful wineries
- Gorgeous farm and countryside views from the house
- One of the few houses I've stayed in where the owners have made a real effort with the quality of the bedding. Good linen and better pillows than most - nice cosy and comfortable mattress.
- Really appreciated the suggested three-day itinerary for the region
- Lovely welcome bottle of wine
- The owners went out of their way to get permission for us to use the fire during a fire ban because the nights were going to be quite cold
- Lots of room and nice open plan
- Comfy couch
- The house lacking in decorating and soft furnishings - there are no curtains and no rug in the living room, so the space is the most echoey living room I've experienced - very hard to hear each other - any sound at all reverberates and echoes and the TV is really hard to hear.
- Rather stingy on supplies - they deliberately only provide 'starter' toilet paper, little dishwashing powder and no washing powder so you have to buy all this yourself, even though their info card says they provide the latter (and it would cost nothing more than a few dollars to provide these things).
- They only gave each of us one towel for a four-night stay, and as a result they remained damp the whole time (never dried as too cold), and stank from day two. Same goes for the two tea towels they provided for a four-night stay for people that plan to cook and eat at the house twice a day.
- They also didn't provide a towel for the infant in our group when I asked because they "only provide towels for booked guests" which I found very poor as they knew from the beginning that we had a baby with us and it's silly to assume we will bring towels with us from interstate. The parents had to share a towel for a four-night stay!
- Functionality not great - things like the showers don't have any shelving so you have to put all of your toiletries on the shower floor and no outdoor space / table etc
- No board games, no DVDs (despite their flyer saying they have a DVD library) and just a few old magazines. Not catering to country escapes at all.
- We found the 'Expectations for Your Stay' rules card over the top and a little insulting to paying guests, who for a property like this would always be adults and families, not teenagers partying.
- Overpriced considering all the above.
Thankyou for taking the time to review our property we are surprised that out of all of our reviews yours is the only one to have found our property missed the mark & be over priced.
In response to your review thank you for noting the quality of our bedding, linen, pillows etc however the disappointing side of the review I would like to address for others to read.
The bedrooms "are" complete with soft furnishings & tastefully decorated, however the living area does not have curtains as it would spoil the amazing outlook the home has. As far a rug goes in this area with an open fire place it is a potential risk when the fire is burning that it could spark resulting in lighting up a rug (the 2nd lounge area does have a beautiful cow hide that you could have bought into the living area if need be) The TV is hard to hear if you didn't use the sound bar (perhaps you hadn't had it switched on)
As far as limited supplies go, our HomeAway page clearly states what we do & don't supply. According to our guest numbers we will supply what we feel is adequate to get you started, its not being stingy we feel that 4 rolls of toilet paper, dishwashing liquid & dishwashing power would be sufficient enough. As far as the laundry powder goes, I'm not one to do washing while I'm away (after all it is a holiday) & our HomeAway page notes this is not supplied. Towels - again we do only supply enough towels for number of booked guests (again noted on the HomeAway site) as far as them being damp & stank you could have popped them into the dryer or you could have simply requested extra towels at the time of booking & we would have happily supplied.
My apologies for not supplying a towel for the infant, however when you made the booking you advised us that you were supplying the cot & bedding for the little one, I shouldn't have assumed that you would have packed a towel.
Surprised that you found our home not functionally not great either... we do not feel the need to supply an outdoor table in a rural area to be out in the elements when you can open up all the glass sliding doors bringing the outside in (there is an outdoor setting to enjoy the views on)
Yes I know my expectations may be a little over the top, however guests aren't always adults & families. Its the simple things that guests don't do like empty the dishwasher & clear out the fridge which they need reminding of, even with a late checkout.
Thank you again for your review unfortunately its hard to please everyone!
The views are too good to sleep through...
Now, don't let the review title make you think that the beds were uncomfortable, because they were comfortable. Very much so. The house itself is well equipped, spacious and accommodating, with the perfect floorplan that allowed the kids to stay asleep while the adults enjoyed the dwelling.
So when i say the views are too good to sleep through i am referring to making sure i was up at 5:30am to watch the sunrise, the grazing animals and the fog rolling over the hills in the distance.
Beautiful house, with expansive views, and we look forward to returning in winter to make the most of that fireplace.
Thank you Ryan & Bianca for your lovely review and respecting our home as if it were yours! We are happy that our home accommodates families with space & seperate areas, after all we all need a little time out from each other.
We look forward to accommodating you in winter, that’s a whole other experience!!!!
Beautiful place for a weekend with friends.
We had the most wonderful weekend. The house is in a great spot overlooking the hills. The hosts gave us wonderful recommendations for our stay, one weekend is not enough time. Cannot wait to come back and visit.
Great to hear you enjoyed yourselves.. one weekend only scratches the surface!
We hope you will visit us again.