Sin trucos. Solo un valor directo.
Normas de la propiedad
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
No se admiten mascotas
Adecuado para niños
Edad mínima del huésped principal:25
Máximo de huéspedes:8 (hasta un máximo de 8 adultos)
PLEASE NOTE: This property is Non-Smoking and a No pets/No Exception policy.
A $250.00 Smoking and/or Pet Fee will be added to reservations when smoking has occurred or pets are/were present in the home.
If you desire to smoke in the home that you rent or if you are traveling with a pet, contact me immediately for a refund of this reservation.
Política de cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de llegada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 14 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Property owner was super accommodating. Was looking for a place convenient to Neyland Stadium without paying a ridiculous amount just because Garth was in town....short Lyft ride. Very clean, well lit outside, all the comforts of home. Perfect for 1-4 adults.
Great home! Was exactly as described. Is off the beaten path just enough to be out of congestion, but just a short drive to anything you need.
The house was clean and very comfortable. It is close to railroad tracks, and can be loud. We live near a train, so were not fazed by noise.
Had to call Sheila to check on what to do about linens prior to checking out. She was very sweet, and said her crew takes care of all of that. So, super easy checkout. We always pick up and clean after ourselves, so this just lightened the load a bit. Much appreciated!
Such a pleasure 'lodging' with you! You made the details mentioned easier to work through with your upbeat interactions. But, very important too, is that my home fit your needs so well.
My door is ALWAYS open to your Knoxville and are travels.
The property manager is great, and it was very easy to get in touch and have questions answered. Instructions were simple and easy to follow.
Soooooo glad your traveler experienced a 5 Star Stay. Let me know if I can work with you on any other Knoxville Traveler.
Several things you should know about this property before you reserve:
1. The neighborhood the duplex is in is sketchy. The actual block it is on is fine but getting to it you go by places that look like drug houses. The owner must be aware of this because she has the outside of duplex lit up all the way around brighter than daylight.
2. Washer: Yes, there is a washer but it is a coin operated washer. I have never seen this in any VRBO I have ever stayed in.
3. WIFI: almost non existent. My Verizon signal didn’t work there either. Same with signals for TVs. There are 4 nice TVs, but the signal is so bad we could never get a channel for more than 10 minutes. The ROKU would get NETFLIX for maybe 10 minutes then it would go off. The AirTV they have gets one channel in one bedroom but we could never get any signal in the other rooms.
4. Beds: Sheets in 2 bedrooms were dirty. I called owner as soon as we arrived and asked for clean sheets that I would change myself. She said she would get back to me. We had just driven 10 hours and here we sat waiting for her to call back. She didn’t. She replied to me on VRBO but I could not send a reply because there was no signal at the house. She said she tried to call me back and couldn’t get me. But I immediately called my husband in Arkansas and asked him to call me back and he did with no problem.. We had no problems making calls but could not get on internet.
The message she sent me on VRBO:She told me the sheets were clean and had just been changed and just had bleach stains… I kept calling her back… 7 times, and she would not return. So we could not contact her. The sheets were dark brown with bleach stains… that was no problem, but the beds had crumbs, hairs and a white powdery substance on one and dark stains on the other. No extra sheets, so we had to strip beds and wash sheets. Oh by the way, the washer is a coin operated one… so we had to find a lot of change..
5. Microwave had splatted food on the inside…and there were crumbs around the toaster. None of this was terrible but it indicated to us the place had not been cleaned very well.
I took pictures of all of these things. I left messages explaining all these things for the owner just trying to get clean sheets, but since she would not return calls and we had no internet connection to get on VRBO we were just stuck. I don’t want anyone else to get in that situation.
Love this place; within close proximity to UT!
I’ve stayed here a number of times and will definitely return again. My only recommendation would be to update the cable and interesting services. TV difficult to manipulate if you’re technologically challenged and prefer to watch local stations. Nothing major, just a preference! Otherwise, Sheila is great, stay is comfy and allows for the home away from home feeling.
Thanks for the feedback. I know that you are correct in the TV operation. I have chosen to go to WIFI TV streaming because of the ridiculous prices of Comcast and other traditional cable providers.
As you know, I have several homes. January a few years back, I looked at my all the cable/WIFI bills in front of me, including my residence, and they totaled almost $1000 a month! I knew then that I had to find a solution to this problem, and I started looking in to alternatives for TV viewing.
The best choices I found were RoKu and Amazon Prime Fire TV Sticks. BUT, unfortunately, the cable companies have done an excellent job at forcing the local stations to use them exclusively knowing that people would have to go 'cable' to get local channels in the manner that most of us are accustom too.
So, reaching the local channels, while converting to streaming TV, left only one option - Digital Antennas.
What I have done is to install digital antennas to pick up local channels and then add ROKU, Smart and Amazon Fire Stick streaming TV's and devices.
HOWEVER, as you say, navigating the TV from streaming to digital antenna and then back to streaming can take some skill. Sorry about that!
However, I believe soon, streaming TV will become the norm for everyone because people are refusing to pay the prices the traditional cable charge and the streaming services are producing such good TV content.
Thanks again for choosing my home. Love to see you guys each and every time.
Once again, the home exceeded our expectations!
This is the perfect home away from home whether it be for a quick weekend or much longer. The house is very clean and comfortable. This was our family’s second stay within a month and we’re hoping to book again for next month.
Sheila responds very quickly should the need arise. The neighbors sharing the spaces next door we’re quite friendly which gave the added assurance of ‘being safe’.
We love this place! Thanks to Sheila and her team. We’ll be back!
I cant say 'enough' about what and up beat excellent guest Jackie and her family are to have in my home. I appreciate you and am grateful for such an excellent traveler experience I am having interacting with you.
Look forward to your return trip!