Para 6 personas. Hermosa villa frente al mar de 3 habitaciones Ubicada en el extremo de la costa, le encantarán las vistas del mar, de la bahía y los fantásticos atardeceres. Hay una gran terraza donde podrá preparar barbacoas en un jardín mediterráneo único. La villa es espaciosa y tiene todas las comodidades que necesita en un hogar. Disfrutará de las playas cercanas y de las ciudades del arte como Palermo y Trapani (30 km). No se pierda los conciertos y los eventos artísticos en Segesta (antiguo teatro griego) a unos kilómetros de distancia. El supermercado está a 5 min de distancia, hay muchos restaurantes donde puede probar los típicos platillos sicilianos. 15 min en coche del aeropuerto de Palermo, 45 min en coche del aeropuerto de Trapani.
- Villa200 m²
- Capacidad 6
- Estancia Mín.6 noches
Amplia terraza con un jardín mediterráneo único, cerca de la playa y los supermercados
- inglés, italiano
- Última actualización de calendario:
- 27 ago. 2018
Tipo de ubicación
The villa is in need of significant refurbishment. It was also unsafe. We left on the first day.
We were all devastated when we arrived at the villa and saw what we had booked through HomeAway. It felt like we were entering a place that had not been used for many years and it felt generally unsafe, for example:
- villa situated on a derelict site with rubbish all around
- mould in freezer
- shabby and smelly ill fitting covers on arm chair
- dirty dining table
- rusty metal furniture
- random spare old fridge left in a corner
- all woodwork peeling and needed restoration
- planters around patio areas bare
- DANGEROUS plug socket hanging off wall by cooker
- Lack of plug sockets generally
- inappropriate bright white lighting throughout villa
- extremely dated furniture throughout (1980's probably)
- dirty used cleaning sponges left out (unhygienic)
- Mould around showers and taps
- general lack of garden furniture for relaxing
- patio not swept with piles of dirt left
- external walls covered in black mould streaks and in need of repainting
- random items left around the villa
- inappropriate barrier to access road
- access to 'roof terrace' appeared blocked by an old piece of wire fencing (therefore assumed unsafe)
The villa in no way resembled the photos on the HomeAway website which led us to book the villa a year ago. What cannot be over emphasised is the complete overall sense of unpleasant isolation and lack of homeliness. We ended up incurring massive additional cost as a result of not being able to stay at the villa.
I really would have expected more having booking though a reputable site (HomeAway), but now understand that they are just the middle men and are ultimately not responsibility in these circumstances.
Responding to the guest to contest what he has reported on the villa and inviting customers to view other reviews - from 2013 till today - to understand how the disputes made are unreliable and exaggerated, using the instrument of the review to extort a not due refund.
The real problem I think was that he did not like it and I'm sorry about it. The guest having booked almost a year before has had all the time to check the location of the villa.
The information provided are truthful as well as photos and I am always at disposal to furnish all the detail needed.
A) The villa, as it is well-known on the site, is out of the country of Terrasini and set in a road where there are sequentially a series of villas some of which are habited throughout the year.
As you can see from the unique panorama that you enjoy from the terrace is located on the cliff above the sea.
B) The villa is constantly maintained and lived by me with my family during holidays and many guests as the reviews shows:
- The gardener cares every week on the garden that has lush plants for the entire area.
- Two bedrooms and corridor were refurbished last May
- The fridge in the corner is perfectly functional and serves in addition to the other to provide guests with more capacity.
- The kitchen is new and has been purchased in 2014.
- The decor of the two bedrooms is also new purchased in 2015
- The patio like the inside of the house is cleaned by very scrupulous staff and I personally have always found the villa clean and in order.
- The garden furniture (two tables with 6 chairs each, four deckchairs with footstools) are kept inside the house to avoid damaging them. But obviously the guest (who arrived around 6pm and left after only two hours) did not have time to notice it.
- The fence that prevents access to the spiral staircase leading to the roof (the terrace is at the villa level) has been set to prevent access to it because it is dangerous as the wall of the middle height terrace and with small children could be dangerous.
The photos on the site as well as all the information are true but the guest arrived on the spot did not make any controversy (and we talked to know if it was all ok) because some issues he complained (such as cleaning or lack of garden furniture) would be immediately verified and resolved. Instead, the guest preferred to leave without telling me the villa and then discussing everything in the next few days.
Das Haus ist ruhig gelegen und bietet alles für einen erholsamen Urlaub. Es entsprach genau den Erwartungen, die wir vom Online-Inserat hatten (Fotos, Beschrieb). Innen und aussen ist alles gepflegt und sauber. Alles ist vorhanden für einen erholsamen Urlaub. Roberto ist sehr hilfsbereit, bei Fragen stets erreichbar. Das einzige was wir vermissten war eine Flasche Wasser bei unserer Ankunft :).
Hallo Monika & Thomas, vielen Dank der Überprüfung, ich nehme Ihren Vorschlag und ich hoffe, Sie haben wieder als Gäste.
Excellent villa exactly as described
A beautiful spacious villa with stunning views and huge roof terrace. Lovely multilevel garden with excellent brick built-in bbq with large dinning terrace. A unique experience was night-flowering cactus plant we observed over five days from the terrace. Surprisingly, in July we had no flying insects.
All the domestic equipment worked perfectly, there were plenty of towels and bedding. Secure parking area with sunshade surrounded by lemon and pomegranate trees.
We would recommend this villa if you want a peaceful and isolated environment.
Thank you very much Roberto for an excellent holiday.
We (6 people) stayed in Villa Linda for two weeks in July 2013 and that was for sure a great experience. The house has a great location directly at the seaside. Due to the abrupt drop into the ocean, there is no friendly access to go swimming from the house – but the view of the sea is spectacular. For local swimming we strongly recommend the small bay just before you get in to Terrasini. Look for the small paths down to the cliffs/beach and enjoy this local spot for great sunbathing and swimming.
You’ll probably spend most of the time in the house, at the terraces. They are spacious and well suited for some slow time at home. And the outside shower will help to cool you down.
You’ll need a car to get around. A lot of the “must see’s” is within a decent driving distance and last but not least; a short driving distance to Palermo.
We enjoyed making dinners at home, but I know the owner – who you can trust and will service you in the best manner – can support you with some local tips for great dining.
Villa with a view to die for
6 adults enjoyed a fantastic week at Villa Linda in June 2013. The description was fully justified and the views from the villa were stunning. We found it an excellent venue to return to for communal cooking and eating after sightseeing in the north and west of the island. The villa was well-equipped and immaculately clean.There was an excellent barbecue area. The only slight issue for 3 adult couples was that one of the bedrooms could only be accessed through another or around the extensive external verandah. This could mean a long walk to the loo in the middle of the night for the occupants of one bedroom! The water heaters also seemed to overload the electrical system although we understand that this has now been fixed. Roberto was very helpful over the phone and the few queries we had were resolved. Terrasini is a super little town with its own beach and a nature-reserve headland area. There are plenty of restaurants and local shops to support a self-catering holiday. It is easily accessible from the airport and the motorway gave us ready access to all the sites we planned to visit, including Palermo. The villa itself is relatively isolated at the edge of the town which is good if you like a quiet environment but means that you do really need a car. We would happily recommend the villa to other visitors and would have given it 4.5 stars if that had been possible.
I appreciated your feedback and the review title very much. I hope to have you and your friends in Sicily next time. Ciao
We had the pleasure to rent Villa Linda in Terrasini Sicily earlier this month. Robert the owner was incredibly accommodating for us even going as far as purchasing a coffee make for us. When we arrived there we were in awe of the view this Villa had right on the sea high on a cliff overlooking the bay. The Villa was very nice and had everything one would want for their stay. The gardens and outdoor living space was amazing even having a outdoor cooking area for homemade pizza etc.
The area had everything from shopping to great restaurants etc. Terrasini is nearby the airport so its convenient to get in and out of Sicily. We toured the island and were amazed at how much there was to do in Sicily. We knew very little Italian and had no problem with communication during our stay.
It was a dream vacation for us and many thanks to the owner Robert for making this happen for us.
We would strongly recommend renting Villa Linda,
It was a pleasure to have you and your friends in Sicily, we look forward to have you back for your next vacation! Roberto
Disfrutará de las playas cercanas y de las ciudades del arte como Palermo y Trapani (30 km). No se pierda los conciertos y los eventos artísticos en Segesta (antiguo teatro griego) a unos kilómetros de distancia.
Información adicional sobre tarifas
– Changeover Day: Saturday. We can accord different day on request. – Arrivals are usually between 5 pm and 7 pm, local time. Any other arrival time must be agreed on with us. – On the departure day, guests must leave the property within 10 am.