4 habitaciones, 3 baños casa privada con jacuzzi interior y sauna
Normas de la propiedad
Antes de reservar este alojamiento, recuerda lo siguiente:
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de llegada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 14 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Tom was great. His house was in great shape and he made us feel very relaxed and carefree. He provided us with a lot of stuff like toiletries and blankets. Overall great stay
Wonderful location and house!
Really enjoyed our stay! Plan to book again next year!
This cabin is perfect for a weekend getaway with family and friends. Very relax!
I came with some friends during the winter to get away from the city and this cabin was perfect for that. We were able to go skiing and snow boarding in Mount Snow, and relax in the jacuzzi afterwards, with the perfect fireplace, grilled warm food and great space, we felt like it was all we needed!
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun, yet chill weekend :)
Sauna and Hot Tub were fabulous!
House was clean and very well stocked. Really appreciate having the basics available instead of needing a grocery store run (hand soap, TP, paper towels, even coffee!). Having 2 areas to hang out (downstairs sectional w/TV & upstairs sectional with TV) worked well for two families with kids. Appreciate having TV with Netflix already loaded. Wifi worked fine. Upstairs sectional was a little uncomfortable for watching movies, it sagged alot, but that is a very minor issue. Really appreciated having entry area for wet boots and garage for cars. Once of the nicest houses we've stayed in over the past 7 years. Location was terrific as well.
My friends and I stayed here for a long weekend. Plenty of room for everyone! The sauna/hot tub was an amazing perk and the house is very close to Mount Snow. We had an awesome time and will definitely be back in the future!!
Convenient for Skiing and awesome indoor hot tub
I stayed at Tom's with a group of 8 recently and we had a great time. a few of my favorite highlights:
- proximity to the mountain: 10 minutes to Mt. Snow by car. totally good enough of a mountain to ski on without having to drive the extra 45-90 mins to other VT mountains
- Hot tub / Sauna was awesome - owner clearly put in recent renovations and nothing is better after a long ski today. The facilities are well maintained as well
- Firewood: kind enough to provide a ton of firewood and other related amenities for our stay
- Parking: two cars for in-garage is a nice perk especially during a snow storm
- Owner was extremely communicative and responsive. House manual was simple to read and he was kind enough to provide some tips on local restaurants etc.
One thing i might note for anyone looking to stay- as usual with most ski houses the master (top floor) is much nicer and bigger than the other rooms. That said, the bathroom on the first floor was recently renovated so that was nice.