¿Está buscando una unidad lakeview en uno de los mejores complejos de townhome frente al lago en North Lake Tahoe? Eso es todo. Esta unidad fue la elección del arquitecto en 1973, y ha estado en la familia desde 1975. El Northshore tiene una de las mejores playas y muelles que uno puede encontrar en Lake Tahoe en 26 acres de tierra. Los inquilinos pueden acceder a la playa privada, piscina, canchas de tenis y un gran césped que está a sólo unos pasos del condominio. El condominio también está equipado con plasmas HD, que incluye canales de películas premium, 50 DVD superior y WiFi de alta velocidad. Si usted está buscando un lujo exclusivo y tranquilo get-a-way con su familia y / o amigos, esta oportunidad es difícil de superar!
- Casa De Pueblo181 m²
- Capacidad 10
- Estancia mínima3 - 90 noches
4 habitaciones, 3 baños - Bellamente decorado de la obra maestra!
- Tasa de respuesta:
- Tiempo de respuesta:
- Dentro de una hora
- Última actualización de calendario:
- 17 jul. 2018
Tipo de ubicación
Piscina / Spa
Actividades de ocio
Servicios y Negocios Locales
Actividades y deporte de Aventura
Normas de la propiedad
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de llegada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 14 días antes de la fecha de llegada. Debes ponerte en contacto directamente con el propietario si deseas solicitar una cancelación.
It was ok
The location was great but the pool was closed (one of the main things we wanted), and it was a long way/walk to the beach. Only one TV worked, the pictures of nice TV's in the bedrooms were just for looks. They weren't even hooked up. The stove was older than me and the pans were sliding off the burners full of hot liquid because they were so crooked (hazardous with kids running around). The master bedroom had no blinds, so it was blindingly bright in the morning. On the positive side, the place was spacious, clean, and the deck/patio furniture and BBQ were very nice. The kids room had a heater, which was very nice too. The downstairs was very chilly.
A great place to stay
We stayed in this unit twice before. It is well appointed, and the owner is very good to work with. The complex has many attractive features.
BEST experience ever!!
Best experience ever!! House super clean and fits perfectly for 8 people. I stayed 3 months with my friends and we are looking for this house again!! Looks like home .
Cozy place for big family
Very nice place to stay for a vacation.
Outstandnig for Familes (with younger kids)
A really nice place for families with younger kids. It is nice but not too nice so we didn't have to worry about breaking things or not getting our deposit back. It certainly has an incredible location and the complex is amazing. We loved the pool area and the beach!
All being said - could certainly use some fine tuning with window screens being fixed and installed, master upstairs bed in bad shape... but honestly, if it was too nice it would be out of our range. We really did enjoy this place a lot!
Nice place, but needs some maintenance and better service from housekeeping company.
We had several minor concerns and one potentially major concern, which was the smell of gas, possibly from the unit. To elaborate, my husband and I slept in the bedroom on the "middle" level. When someone was taking an evening shower (the water pipes were quite noisy) we could immediately smell gas through the bedroom window, seemingly right after the water was turned off. It dissipated after a few moments. A possible leak at the water heater?
There were a number of small concerns:
1. There was one screen off in the dining area, so we needed to keep that window nearly closed as we had a 20 mos. old child with us. Many of the screens need replacing with at least one being entirely pulled out of the frame on one side.
There were broken blinds on a number of windows, which would have been helpful in the bright mornings on early summer days.
2. We were an extended family of nine with a reservation for 7 days, which mgt. company should have known, and there were not enough rolls of toilet paper (only one extra in each bathroom). There were only five plastic bags for the kitchen waste basket, one of each was filled each day. Also a shortage of plastic bags for the 3 bathroom waste baskets.
3. Three out of four electric stove burners were a problem because the grates were slightly too large for the pans below. Consequently, the burners were not level which could be a burn danger if cooking with hot oil or boiling water, as a pan could slide off.
4. Mr. Cosso told us there were swim towels, but there were none. Not a big deal except we needed to buy several, and we had many at home we could have brought.
5. A carrot peeler in the kitchen would be helpful, and knives need sharpening.
The location is excellent, with a private beach and pool (in two nearby but separate locations), a short drive away or easy walk for persons over about 12 yrs. of age. There are beach chairs and umbrellas provided. It was also nice being close to paved bike trail. Tahoe City seems a nice small community with a Safeway and CVS and close by to nice public beaches. We enjoyed a lovely bike ride beside the beautiful Truckee River on paved bike trail. The town was definitely crowded with bumper to bumper traffic on the weekends, but traffic okay on the weekdays.
Nuestro apartamento está a menos de 5 minutos a pie de una playa privada junto a Dólar Point y ofrece acceso privado a una gran piscina y pistas de tenis.
Información adicional sobre tarifas
All bookings include a $100 cleaning fee and 10% sales tax. Feel free to contact me for details regarding a 3, 4 or 5 month ski lease.