- Villa267 m²
- Capacidad 8
- Estancia Mín.2 - 7 noches
- Última actualización de calendario:
- 13 oct. 2018
Tipo de ubicación
Piscina / Spa
Servicios del lugar
Actividades de ocio
Servicios y Negocios Locales
Actividades y deporte de Aventura
Normas de la propiedad
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de llegada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Great location, spectacular views
The apt is located in a quiet part of town, but close to some shops and restaurants (check out The Cove). The best part of the apt is its right off the beach and has an amazing view - the ocean with mountains in the background are perfect for watching the sun set at night. You can even see the Big Buddha statue in the distance. We were a group of 4 and fit comfortably. We had some issues with 3 of the ACs (mostly leaking/not working right and being noisy) but the property manager did respond quickly to our requests and fixed the issues. Overall, we enjoyed our stayed and can't wait to return!
Fantastic house in a relaxing environment
The house was better than we imagined it would be and Marc was really helpful during the booking process. Noi,who manages the house locally and her team were brilliant in looking after us and very attentive during our stay, helping us out with cars etc. On that note driving was easy as long as you slowed down and took it easy amongst the swarms of scooters.
The house is airy, spacious well equipped and overlooks the bay with its ever changing vista as boats come and go. The pool is fantastic and many times we were the only ones there. (this might be something to do with mad dogs and englishman....)
We ate at the first beach bar you come to as you walk down the beach on our first night and returned there many times during our stay as it provided good simple Thai food. We travelled round the island and ate in a mixture of restaurants and never had a bad meal. Restaurants in the large resort towns are catering for their tourist audience so were not as good as others we found.
I would recommend the Sunday night market in the centre of Phuket Town (there is one on the outskirts too) for street food and trinkets. It was Chinese New Year whilst we were there so it was very lively.
I would highly recommend staying at Waterside as it is a fantastic base away from the crowds but they are not too far away if you want them.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for your comments. I agree, the restaurants nearby are much more authentic and better value than those in the more touristy destinations. I look forward to welcoming you back to Waterside!
The condition of the house is exceptional. Spacious. Beautifully designed and decorated. Fully equipped with all things you need to live in a home. The staff is very helpful in a lot of ways and willing to help out as requested. The area is safe and peaceful, which sometimes can be very hard to find in Phuket these days. The pool is awesome. The view is SPECTACULAR. No doubt we did have a great time.
However, for benefits of future travelers I need to make the following feedback:
- I don't personally like the method of payment, which is a wire transfer. Besides the fact that it will cost you quite a bit, esp. if you do international transactions, I get nervous when I don't promptly hear from the receiver of the money. I probably ended up paying $150 in total for bank fees.
- The beach directly in front is not really swim-able because it's full of rocks and hard corals. Bring your beach trekking shoes.
- The villa is situated on the 3rd floor of a 5-story villa complex. To get to the pool or the beach, you will have to take about 30 steps downstairs. To get to the parking lot, it's 20 steps upstairs. If you have elderly people with you, make sure you are aware of this fact.
This villa meets and exceeds our expectations in many ways. So, thank you!
Easy and luxurious vacation
We would "second" what has already been said in other reviews... The owner and his local property manager were incredibly helpful in setting up everything we needed - in our case: nanny, chef, groceries, transport, masseuses, and 2 baby cribs + high chairs - all with top quality and reasonable prices. And the apartment, the pool, the beach, the views, and the daytrips/activities were absolutely delightful. Made it easy to relax and enjoy, even with 2 babies, and it was soooo hard to leave! We hope to go back again soon.
Great place for families, exceptional vacations.
Great for family looking for quiet environment in a luxurious place.
What went well :
- Spacious and perfectly furnished 3 bedrooms duplex appartement in a luxurious condominium.
- Large balcony, breathtaking view over Chalong bay from every room.
- Great swimming pools for kids
- Quiet beach
- 5 restaurants on the beach at a short walking distance even for small kids (3 local restaurants plus the restaurant of the Panwa beach resort and the more fancy cloud 19 restaurant)
- Overall stay perfectly organised by Noi and all the staff, thanks again.
Even better if :
- Beach is small and due to the tide and a few rocks it's not the best place to spend a full day.
- Animated centers and white sand beaches are quite far (30-40 min), so be sure to have a car.
Service was perfect, appartment is gorgeous (conform with the pictures) and it was exactly what we were looking for. I hope we will be able to come again.
We spent a wonderful 10 days at waterside, the duplex apartment was wonderful and spacious and a great place to spend christmas with plenty of space for all the family. The pool was fantastic for swimming lengths, and the apartment is very well equipped to accommodate a new born baby. The manager noi was extremely helpful and organized a cook for three nights who cooked up delicious food.
Información adicional sobre tarifas
Discounts: (only one to apply) Early bird discount: 10% if booking confirmed more than 270 days prior to arrival. Long-stay discount: 7.5% for bookings of 21 days or more. A refundable US$500 security deposit is required in cash on arrival and will be returned upon departure after checking the property. Airport transfers in our 15 seat minibus are Baht 1,500 each way. We require a booking deposit of 25% to secure your reservation, the balance to be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to holiday commencement day. Cancellations more than 6 weeks before commencement date will have 85% of monies received refunded, between 6 weeks and 4 weeks 50%. Less than 4 weeks no refund will be given. In addition, we require a refundable $500 security deposit which will be returned (nett of transfer fees) 1 week after departure (subject to no damages). Payments are by wire transfer. A security deposit of US$500 must be paid together with the final balance. This will be refunded in full in the event of cancellation, and one week after the end of your stay, assuming no damages.