El Valle Golf Resort de Polaris World Resorts, Cartagena y Mar Menor, Murcia - Costo
Normas de la propiedad
Se admiten mascotas
Adecuado para niños
Máximo de huéspedes:6
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Belle villa tranquille
La villa est calme et spacieuse.
La propriétaire laisse à disposition 2 sets de club pour homme et femme ce qui nous a permis de jouer sur un superbe golf très bien entretenu.
Petite déception sur la climatisation car elle est bloquée à 18*C et pour une durée maxi de 2h.
La piscine et un peu petite mais suffisante pour s’amuser et se rafraîchir.
La situation du golf est un peu isolée, située à 25mn de san Javier et 20min de Murcie.
Très bon sejour
Very pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Beautiful villa, stayed twice!
This was our second stay in this villa, we have stayed on El Valle Golf Resort for the past 5 holidays and plan to go again next year! The villa is clean and equipped with everything you need, it is in a quiet spot only a 10 minute walk away from the golf club, suitable for families and couples alike - you can enjoy a nice meal and your favourite tipple, there is also regular entertainment. The staff at the club house can't do enough for you and the food is great! Next to the club house is a small Spar shop which sells everything but can be quite expensive. There is an Iceland supermarket only 15 minutes away by car for all English home comfort foods. Although in the UK, the owners are easily contactable and very friendly, there are also onsite reps available at your request- Bobby is particularly helpful. There are beautiful beaches and places to visit nearby and a car is advisable for a stay here...Cartagena, Murcia and Mar Menor are worth a visit. The villa is on a corner plot and gets the sun round the pool for the majority of the day, the pool is great especially in the summer months! We arrived to a welcome pack of treats and beverages as this was our second stay, which was much appreciated after our flight was delayed and all the shops were closed. We had a wonderful holiday and will definitely be back. Thank you Zoe from the Hill family x
Fantastic week away!!!!
Being this was the first time we stopped in a villa it was great ... our friends who came with us had previously stopped in villas as stated that this was the nicest one they have ever stopped in..... the villa has full amenities and we had a cracking time the pool is perfect and a great size. I do recommend you hire a car but we managed to get about with help from the lovely neighbours ..... over all I would defiantly come back :)
So pleased you all enjoyed your holiday, It was a pleasure having you as guests.
Nice villa that just needs few changes/additions
Have just returned from 2 week stay.
PLUS POINTS -
1. very spacious (much bigger than photos depict)
2. fabulous American style fridge/freezer which dispenses filtered water and ice cubes
3. excellent washing machine
4. excellent oven and hob.
5. comfortable bed in master bedroom
6. plenty of towels provided.
7. great sun beds
1. majority of kitchenware including crockery and cutlery were grubby and required going through the dishwasher. Frying pan so badly scratched that we couldn't use it as all the non stick surface had been badly scratched. Pyrex dish had sticky brown residue on it. Didn't expect to arrive and start cleaning. No cleaning equipment provided which we thought strange.
2. The air conditioning..owner failed to mention this is on a 2 hour timer. We spent 14 nights with broken sleep as every 2 hours a/c would run out and as there are no fans of any description and temperatures were in high 30's the villa became unbearably hot very quickly.
3. Wifi not great. Dips in and out all day. Fine first thing in morning but as day progresses, wifi cuts out.
4. Ants.. villa has an ant problem which owner needs to address
5. Pool.. 50+ tiles missing from pool which need replacing
6. Needs a proper ironing board. Theirs wobbles & you have to sit down to use. Impossible to stand and iron as it only raises to 3ft in height.
7. Washing line supplied but nowhere to hook it up to so impossible to hang wet clothes. We had to dry clothes over the sun beds
8. On arrival it took us 20 minutes to find the keys. Sellers instructions state keys are in box to left of property which is somewhat confusing. Keys are in a box under the outside BBQ. Seller needs to also provide clearer directions to the villa. Her directions took us to the entrance of El Valle but no directions to find villa from that point. Even the security guard had no idea how to find the road this villa was on.
We all thought El Valle was far too remote for us. Literally in the middle of nowhere. A car is ESSENTIAL. Huge fly problem which reading previous reviews it must be an ongoing issue.
Villas on this resort have been built far too close to each other to point you can hear any conversations neighbours are having if they are out by their pool area.
Villa has new cutlery etc. All points noted and actioned. Changed to a new & more efficient cleaning company. New dishwasher installed.
A fantastic villa!! 19th - 26th July 2009
We have just returned from a wonderful weeks stay in this villa. It is even better and larger than it looks in the photos. Clean, spacious and finished to a high specification. We did not want to come home!
We explored the area and found lovely beaches on La manga. Cartagena was a lovely day out with a boat trip to the castle. Iceland supermarket in San Javier was very useful to buy anything and everything English that you could get at home - particularly when travelling with very young children.
We had a fantastic time and would definatley love to visit again soon. Thank you.
Recommendations to owner - BBQ tools etc have not yet been replaced by the management company. Any possibilty of a couple of English speaking channels on the TV except Disney?
El Valle Golf Resort se encuentra a 20 minutos de la maravillosa ciudad de Murcia. La parte antigua de la ciudad tiene muchos museos, iglesias y plazas unidas por calles-ideales para explorar los numerosos restaurantes, bares de tapas y tiendas pintorescas. Región de Murcia cuenta con una gran variedad de deportes para todos los gustos desde viendo equipo de fútbol de Murcia en su maravilloso nuevo juego estadio en la Liga contra los gustos de Real Madrid y Barcelona. Para el ciclo más activo, senderismo y escalada en roca están disponibles en las montañas. Si es un tiempo más relajante que está buscando, pruebe el Mar Menor con sus largas playas de arena y agua tibia donde el baño es seguro. Los deportes acuáticos están disponibles a una distancia segura lejos controlada. El comprador es bien atendidos en Murcia con sus 2 centros comerciales con tiendas como Zara, Hennes, Primark, C & A e Ikea. La histórica ciudad de Caragena está a sólo 30 minutos en coche, donde se pueden ver muchas reliquias antiguas y visitar los coloridos mercados.