Villa, 4 dormitorios, 4. 5 Baños, (para 8-11)
Tipo de ubicación
Piscina / Spa
Servicios del lugar
Normas de la propiedad
Se admiten mascotas
Adecuado para niños
Máximo de huéspedes:11
Punta del Burro has special rules about events. Check with me about the rules.
Política de cancelación
Se ofrece un reembolso del 100 % del importe, siempre y cuando la reserva se cancele con un mínimo de 30 días de antelación a la fecha de entrada. Se ofrece un reembolso del 50 % del importe, siempre y cuando la reserva se cancele con un mínimo de 14 días de antelación a la fecha de entrada.
A wonderful getaway! Beautiful setting, great house with lots of room. Juan, Baly, and Kobe took such good care of us.
I’d love to click my heels and be right back there anytime!
Casa de la abuelas is the best!
Juan and Baly made our stay serene and trouble free! The bay is perfect for swimming and paddling. And Punta del Burros is a balance of quiet but close to all the amenities. The breakfasts and dinners were excellent and beautifully served. Juan’s margaritas are the best ever.
Our family of 11 had a fabulous stay at this beautiful home!, the home, staff, beach , pool and the location are beyond what we expected
Punta Mita House On Ocean - Case De Abuelas
We just returned from Casa de abuelas | Bahía de Banderas In Punta Mita Mexico!
Great communication, easy pick up and not far from airport by Juan! The house has a traditional Mexican feel, sleeps 11 and there is great separation for sleep from the main house where everyone hangs by the pool , eats and enjoys margaritas made to order! We had a 4 year old to 45 years old and the pool is in great condition, right on the ocean where you can lay in hammocks and watch the sun set & build fires with amazing star gazing! A+
* note * there is major construction going on in the neighborhood b/c it’s a booming area with homes being built in the 20+ million range HOWEVER we hardly noticed, and never had any disruption in sleep or loud annoying ongoing saw’s!!
** Security at main guard gate & beach patrol all night !!!!! Secure & Safe 10x **
* amazing value considering the hotel down the street cost as much for one room as the whole house which we visited on day passes but could not wait to come back to the house! You had Juan A+ and chef at your service and the food is great! Coldest Ac in Mexico, great wi-fi & over all awesome house | very fun place !!!
Recommendations close by ...
* have Juan charter Pinche to offshore fish full day $1100 but well worth it! Guy is best in town but bring your own food!!
* margaritas at sunset at restaurant .05 miles from house @ margaritas on hill / owner awesome!!
* day trip to Sayulita, we would not recommend going to Puerto Vayarta it’s like boardwalk Scam City with terrible food!!! Unless your looking to party at nightclubs !!! Not family friendly
* SURFERS & SUP PEOPLE ***
The surf break well known called Burros Is “only” a half a mile down the beach Walking distance however it’s very steep heavy sand and it’s like going to Boot Camp!! There might be a road but it’s great exercise!! Lol
It needs to be 4 feet to break but it’s not that crowded and it’s a very clean long reef break
* You can also charter a boat to Elfaro and some of the main point breaks if there is enough swell
* There is a surf break called La Lancha a few miles down the road and it’s a mile hike to the breach but once again it’s well worth it it picks up swell when it small everywhere and the crowds are not too bad and the beach is amazing for non-surfers A like!!
* We never made it to the island off the coast that has the coal hole in it I think it’s called Marieets And I’m a big golfer but we were so busy I never got to p
Another Great Stay
Second visit. Still wonderful. There will be a third. Thank you to Kathy, Juan, Baly, and Coby.
Had a great time again; will go back.
Spent another spectacular week; in which we went fishing a few days and took home some good fresh fish.
Juan and Bailey were great to see again; along with the good charm and fine cooking.
I had 6 new people with me and they were asking; when can we come down again.
The only negative I had; was the construction next door during the week that went from 8 to 6; but progress has to be made I guess and it will be done in the near future.
I do plan on going back again; no doubt.
Thank you, Kathy!
I'm glad you had such a good time. I was just there and Juan told me about your great fishing trip. I'm sorry about the construction. I was pleasantly surprised that the noise was not so bad. Also, they are not supposed to start before 9am. They didn't when we were there. I will let the office know that they were breaking the rules when you were there. They also are not working on Sat at all so that is good, and of course, they don't work on Sunday. Will be glad to welcome you back to Casa de las Abuelas.
Punta del Burro es una hermosa comunidad segura, cerrada en una de las playas más hermosas de México. Esta será una de las vacaciones más relajantes con Juan y Baly cocinar, preparar bebidas y cuidar de ti. Usted nunca va a querer salir.