Villa, 2 Habitaciones + Porche de descanso, 3 baños, (para 4-6)
- inglés, francés, alemán, español, portugués, ruso, italiano, Neerlandés, sueco, griego, checo, danés, Noruego, polaco, húngaro, árabe, finés, turco, Chino mandarín
Normas de la propiedad
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
Please smoke on the beach. :o)
Adecuado para niños
Máximo de huéspedes:6
Política de cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de llegada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
North Shore Retreat
We always wanted to check out the North Shore and what a great place to do this. The house is laid out perfectly to enjoy the ocean front and allow people to have their own area to relax.
Being at the end of the block, it is very secluded and all that you hear is the surf.
Next trip back we would definitely look to see if it is available.
Hiccups During our Stay but Overall Good
Several hiccups but since these things are now taken care of, future guests need not worry.
1. The A/C worked great throughout the house.
2. The kitchen was well equipped with everything from a crock pot to reusable storage containers and an excellent selection of pots, pans and cooking utensils. We really enjoyed the gas range as well, in Alaska we never cook with electric and always adjust when we arrive in Hawaii. It was nice to have gas at this location. After renting many places in Hawaii, this unit by far had the best equipped kitchen which was great because we love to cook when we are on vacation!
3. The view is exceptional and having a back yard leading to the ocean was nice.
4. The neighborhood is quiet, and the sound of the waves is wonderful.
5. The turtles seem to love this area and we could see 3-5 turtles every morning and evening, that was so neat!
6. The on demand hot water in the house and for the outdoor shower are fantastic. It works great and was a nice feature during our stay.
7. The proximity to Haleiwa is very convenient. We rented bikes with a baby seat / carrier so we were able to bike into town almost every day for lunch or a coffee, we really loved that part of the trip. The bike path will take you most of the way into Haleiwa which is safe and rather quick to travel the couple of miles to town.
Some things that weren’t as expected:
1. The property photos show there will be a large flat screen TV in the master bedroom, there is no TV.
2. There is only 1 daybed at the property, not 2 as pictured and described.
3. There is no nightstand in the 2nd bedroom.
4. The mattress in the master bedroom is VERY firm. I actually like a firm mattress, but this was next level firm. Like, limbs-going-numb-while-sleeping-firm. My mom stayed in the second bedroom and said that mattress was quite soft and sunk to the middle.
5. There is a large river washout a short distance down the beach – this tends to create a mucky, brown water situation in the ocean right in front of the unit, especially after rain. On several of the days during our stay the water was unswimmable. Lack of visibility and being so close to the river drainage wasn't ideal. Since snorkeling is one of my husband’s favorite things to do in Hawaii, I wish I would have known ahead of time about the proximity to the river. Overall, we had a lovely stay, enjoyed the beautiful island, warm weather and the many features of this property. We had a nice time, thank you!
If you love the beach and the ocean and want to relax this is the place! Being able to lay in bed and hear the waves all night and then wake up and see the ocean first thing in the morning is the best❤️!
Amazing stay and retreat!
Our stay in Waialua was incredible! Lanny was so helpful with all details of our stay. The newly remodeled condo was over and above our expectations! The accommodations and the view were both spectacular! We loved the location--close to Haleiwa and amazing North Shore beaches! We highly recommend this VRBO and will hopefully be back someday!
Had a great time at the beach front house. Beautiful views and comfortable stay! Love North Shore and this was the perfect springboard spot for daily activities! Family loved just sitting and chilling here as well. Great communication from home owner. Stay with confidence!
An (almost) private beach
Hawaii is a magical place, and I can't image a better way to experience the magic than this place. The beach is right in the back yard... the view is amazing... falling asleep to the sound of the ocean .. its the stuff dreams are made of. And the house itself really plays the part- extremely well equipped, with every convenience - well equipped kitchen, washer, dryer, AC, Wifi, barbecue- all excellent. But the location is unbeatable- quiet neighborhood away from the tourist crowds, and close to the charming town of Haleiwa. For us (a couple with two kids: 12 and 15) it was absolutely perfect.
Situado en Waialua justo fuera de la histórica ciudad de Haleiwa, tome una visita a la ciudad para disfrutar de la pesca fresca del día o hacer algunas compras alrededor de la histórica ciudad de surf. Sube por la costa norte hacia el Turtle Bay Resort y golpeó las playas de fama mundial en el camino, como Bonzai Pipeline o Sunset Beach.