4 dormitorios, 3. 5 baños, capacidad para 10 - Completamente actualizado
Elementos de seguridad
Tipo de ubicación
Piscina / Spa
Normas de la propiedad
Se admiten mascotas
Adecuado para niños
Máximo de huéspedes:10
Política de cancelación
No hay reembolso para cancelaciones realizadas después de haber procesado el pago.
CUSTOMER BEWARE - read our recommended checklist before you rent !!
Based on our recent experience, we strongly suggest future renters make sure the following are addressed, by the property owner, before going forward with their plans -
1. Have the HVAC issues, including the disgusting odor from vent in living room, and possible (black ??) mold (floor vents - kitchen and first floor master bath) been repaired ? We tried using pillows to block the smell eminating from the living room vent - unsuccessfully. The whole system seems long overdue for a thorough cleaning.
2. Will the WIFI connection be working when you arrive, or will you have to spend your own valuable vacation time w/ the owner and provider troubleshooting to get it operational, like we did ?
3. Is the (advertised) fireplace usable ? It wasn't for us, and we were very much looking forward to it.
4. Does the dryer function properly ? It didn't for us.
5. Be advised - you will have to pay an extra (per person) fee to use the community center (over-and-above the premium rental pricing).
6. If you plan to use available electronic equipment (games, videos, even TV) be prepared to (again) waste your time attempting to figure them out (even if you have tech-savvy family members). Instructions would have been very helpful and time saving.
The owner has thanked me for this "candid feedback" and said he'd "definitely work on these issues." For your own well-being, and to use your vacation time efficiently, be certain that he has done so ! Despite these inconveniences to our family, there was no offer of any partial refund. Rest assured, though, VRBO or the owner himself will make absolutely, positively certain they collect all their various and sundry fees and rent in a prompt/demanding manner. We are unsure as to the last time the owner actually visited this rental property, but feel when things like several light bulbs aren't working, and there's a foul smell in the living room, it has possibly been a while. It's time to get this rental property out of "auto-pilot mode" and to actively initiate some much needed and overdue maintenance for future CUSTOMERS.
Convenient Location and Pet Friendly
We found it easy to get to the beach, restaurants, and recreation areas. The community was dog-friendly, and our dogs loved visiting James Farm Ecological Preserve to explore the trails and sandy shore. The layout of the house worked really well for us and our 3 adult children. The clubhouse offered activities for everyone in our group.
We loved the community and the home was gorgeous!
Wonderful stay, just as expected
We had a wonderful stay and hope to return one day. The microwave broke down but the owner responded right away with someone to come inspect it. Overall communication with owner was easy and quick. The property is clean and in a great complex with a great clubhouse and friendly neighbors.
Great home and area even in the winter!!
The house is spacious and immaculate. Plenty of room for 5 adults and a small dog to live comfortably and hang out. The area is full of places to eat, beaches,holiday light display, and parks. Brooke answered our questions quickly and checking in and out was very easy. The home and town were perfect for our post Christmas get away!!!
The townhouse was perfect! There were 6 of us---4 adults and 2 older teens. We cooked a traditional Thanksgiving dinner there. Plenty of space; well equipped kitchen; comfortable beds. Enjoyed the clubhouse. Great location. Any time we had a question, we just texted Brooke and got a very quick response....great host! Will definitely return!