Ranch como en casa, 4 dormitorios + Otros (ver descripción), 4 baños, (para 6-10)
- inglés, español
Normas de la propiedad
Se admiten mascotas
please ask...pets must be house broken
Adecuado para niños
absolutely...big and little ones
Edad mínima del huésped principal:25
Máximo de huéspedes:10
Política de cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de llegada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Awesome Family Vacation House
Our extended family had a fabulous time here. The location is great, lots of privacy and an abundance of nature to explore in the area. A great place to stay if you are exploring Sequoia National Park. The town is small but has a store and a few restaurants including a burger place and Mexican food. Nice to have a pool and spa. My favorite part was the tarantula that came to visit us. Don't worry, it was outside! Very cool!
Best trip ever!!
This is the second time we rent Hafuma ranch and have never been disappointed. We took my sister and her kids and had something to do at all times. There was nothing but laughter throughout our stay. We are so grateful that you rent your ranch out and that we found it. My kids and nieces and nephew called it the best trip ever..
Great place to get away
We had a wonderful time at the Hafuma Ranch House. There is so much to do, you don’t really even need to leave the property. The views are absolutely amazing!! We would definitely rent again.
Fun Family getaway
We had a lovely extended weekend at the property. Everything was as described and the house was perfect for our needs. We have 4 kids aged 7-11 and they all had a blast. My one and only "wish" is that they would take care of the pond. We tried fishing but it is very difficult due to the thick algae that is on top of the pond so that was a little bit of a bummer since the kids were looking forward to it.
Other than that it was a great location and wonderful property.
Thanks so much!
Thanks for the review. So sorry about the algae. It just came on about a week and a half ago. This is a seasonal issue that comes and goes.
Glad you had fun otherwise.
Would stay again!
What a fun place to stay! Swimming, bbqing, billards, tennis, sunsets, stars, cows - this place didn't disappoint! My friends and I take an annual Girls' Trip, and we had so much fun at this house! It was a quick drive to Sequoia National Park, and a nice private getaway from busy lives. A couple of recs for the owner- sharpen the knives (we love to cook, but the knives were very dull), be sure all of the nails and boards on the deck are nailed down, and if at all possible, consider softer beds. All in all, it was a cool place, well-equipped, and offered tons to do! Thank you!
Warning! You have to be able to see through tree
We been to Springville a few times so we know what to expect in this nice little town Springville before the National Park and I even name my number 6 daughter as Sequoia.
Anyway, I will just do points form to list out the facts.
1. Combination of Key Box at front door is incorrect from the Check In instruction, so we use alternative Check in Side Garage Door. Which is complete dark at night so it wasn't easy.
2. I guess no one check the property before we arrive to welcome us. One of the hot water heaters short circuited sometime ago so we have no hot water for couple of hours. Upon having hot water, there dust coming out from tap so I suppose owner need to do better job doing maintains.
3. More than dozen of lights in the house doesn’t work so please expect a nice romanic dimming house at night. It is not well maintains.
4. House is full of mirrors so it could be fun or creepy.
5. Bathtub at master is very slippery due to there is an opening on ceiling for direct sunlight design so moss could easily develop. Suppose a good idea if property is well maintains.
6. As it is Springville we kind of expect we need to cook home most of the times so we prepared quite a bit of food to cook however the kitchen is a 80s kitchen appliance. Hot coil Stove, old fridge, old style oven, a broken disk water. I don’t think it is well maintains.
7. Pools was all with dusts, leafs and branches and I suppose it was not clean up before we arrives. So not well maintains.
I would like to skip the points about the beds, carpet, sheets, tennis courts, pond, and stuffs as I don’t want to make it an essay.
Expectation and experience was quite bad so we check out with Jeff about it next morning and this is what we get.
"Yes the house is dated and well maintained. The property is booked every week and has been for years. Honestly your concerns with respect to our water invalid. It’s a shame that you can’t see the first through the trees.”
We can do nothing but leave the property ASAP and we moved to Hanford. Been 5 years Vacation Rental customer this is my first disappointment.
Property for sure is dated and for sure not well maintain. Also, all the phone numbers that is listed as Jeff on web/instruction or the in house manual doesn’t go to Jeff. I have to work on the Cleaner Doreen to get Jeff number to talk to him. So another brain works there.
Jeff is a very good talker and he leads you to think you are bad tenant.
Hope no one fall into this again.