Austrias I es un 250 metros cuadrados. Apartamento de Bell-piso con techos 4,5 metros de altura, en el corazón de Madrid, llamado Madrid de los Austrias. El apartamento se encuentra entre los más importantes monumentos arquitectónicos de Madrid como el Palacio Real, la Catedral de la Almudena, la Plaza Mayor, la Plaza de Oriente, la Royal Opera House, Plaza de Sol y mucho más. La mayor parte de las pequeñas calles alrededor Austrias I son sólo para peatones y muy agradable para pasear cada vez. El mercado popular 'Mercado San Miguel, donde se pueden degustar todo tipo de especialidades gastronómicas de España y una gran selección de los mejores vinos españoles, a 1 minuto a pie de los Austrias es quité. Austrias I es la base perfecta para familias o grupos de amigos que aprecian locales de buen gusto, diseño y mejores materiales, desde donde se puede explorar como una ciudad excitante como Madrid perfecto. Austrias que está totalmente equipada con todo el que necesita: TV vía satélite, conexión a internet wifi, lavavajillas, calefacción central, lavadora y hasta 2 Karmine. Las toallas y ropa de cama están incluidas en el precio ofrecido para nuestros huéspedes.
3 dormitorios, 3 baños, 30 m2 de cocina, 2 chimeneas y techos 4. 5 metros de altura.
Ana & Mike
- inglés, francés, alemán, español
- Última actualización de calendario:
- 10 dic. 2018
Tipo de ubicación
Servicios del lugar
Normas de la propiedad
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Great place for a large group.
We were a group of 8 from two families in Madrid for a week. The apartment was spacious , clean and comfortable. The location is very convenient with plenty of grocery stores , bars, restaurants , etc nearby. Lidia, the property manager , is amazing and was extremely helpful. I would recommend this property and we would stay there again.
spacious apartment, great location
My family of five enjoyed staying in this apartment for four nights in June. The apartment was very comfortable and attractive, with large windows, spacious bedrooms, a large kitchen, a large living room, a large dining room area, and a washer/dryer. The location is excellent – one block from an avenue with restaurants, a good bakery, a small supermarket, bookstores, some tourist shops, and ready access to the Hop On Hop Off bus, and just a few blocks from Plaza Mayor and department stores. The manager was pleasant and somewhat accessible if we had any questions. Internet did NOT reach through the whole apartment. There was some construction in the building and out front, so there was noise some mornings pretty early (8 am.) and one of the air conditioners in one bedroom did not work.
Great Vacation in Madrid
The property was everything we'd hoped it would be. Although located in an older building, the kitchen, three bedrooms, and three bathrooms were all updated. However, we were pleased that the large front room retained its older charm, with a high ceiling and two sets of original windows / doors that opened to the street (one story above the street). Its location was great, with Plaza Mayor, Plaza Sol, the palace, and the cathedral all within short walking distances. It was nice to eat dinner at 10 pm, then stroll the streets with thousands of other people, and then be able to come back to the comfort of this apartment. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs ample space and wants to be in the historic part of town. We enjoyed working with Mike and would rent the apartment again whenever we visit Madrid.
Location, Location, Location
My family (total 6) and I just returned from a weeks stay at this apartment. The best part for us was the location of this apartment and size. It was more than spacious for the 6 of us (2 couples and 2 senior woman). Overall here is our experience:
Pro's (ie things we liked)
- Location (close to many shops, restaurants, museum's, churches, plaza's, and only a short walk (5-8 mins) to the Sol Metro)
- Size (the apartment is HUGE, the three full bedrooms and bath were more than enough room for the 6 of us. There is also a huge well appointed kitchen, living room and sitting area). We only ate breakfast there each day, but it is fully equipped to cook any meal.
- Interior (the inside of the apartment was very nicely decorated with many interesting pieces of furniture and art
- Price (we felt the price was very reasonable for an apartment of this size and location). The payment and reservation process went very smoothly. Mike (owner) also coordinated for a fee a car service to pick us up at the airport and take us back. This made it very convenient for us since he had our flight info and apartment details.
- Early Access - No one had rented the apartment the night before so Mike allowed us to get it earlier than normal since our flight from the states got in very early in the morning. Allister met us at the apartment as planned to provide us with the keys, etc..
Opportunities (Things we didn't like so much)
- The building is currently under renovations so there were tarps and scaffolding on the outside which didn't look all that nice on the first impression
- Some of the radiators did not fully work and as it was about 35 degrees (F) the first night so it was quite cold in some of the rooms
- The walls and floors are thin so we heard the people beside and above us but this was really only an issue at night since we were gone most of the day.
- Communication with Mike (owner) was fantastic before arrival and hit and miss while in country. I had a data and cell plan turned on my phone, but we were able to reach him when needed.
But despite a few minor things, we really liked the apartment and were very glad we rented it for our trip. We felt very safe in the area and everyone in Madrid (Spain in general) was very friendly and welcoming. We really appreciated the early check-in and car service arrangement by the owner Mike.
The photos on the listing looked beautiful but I was still nervous that perhaps they made the place seem nicer than it really was. I was wrong. The photos do not do this place justice. It is ENORMOUS, (big enough for at least 6 people )beautifully decorated, perfectly located for tourism (near the Place, Plaza Mayor, a short walk to Sol etc). There were 4 of us; my husband and me; my mother and my 18 year old son. We each had our own room and our own bathrooms. My husband and I had a huge walk in closet, a high tech shower and deep tub. My son's room had two twin beds pushed together as in the photo. He didnt love that but when his brother, who is studying in Spain slept over, it was very helpful. The kitchen is tremendous but we really only used it to make coffee and eat the delicious croissants from the bakery around the corner. There is a washer and dryer. The washer was very loud and I couldn't quite figure out the cycles so it took a long time to dry. But nonetheless it was wonderful to have it at our disposal. The owner communicated with us through the whole process and even arranged fro our transport to and from the airport. I don't know why this place dos not have more reviews. But we loved the old world charm, the gorgeous art, the comfortable rooms and the location. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!
Amazing place to stay in the heart of Madrid
We truly enjoyed our time in this enormous apartment in such a great location! Beautiful giant windows, hardwood floors, updated kitchen, high ceilings, great beds and bedding. When we return to Madrid in the future we will stay in the same place without needing to look anywhere else.
Thanks so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review on top. It was a pleasure to have you around and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit. BR
Austrias I es una de la histórica ciudad de Madrid, el barrio llamado Madrid de los Austrias. Los principales lugares de interés están a la vuelta de la esquina, así como el Palacio Real, la Plaza de Oriente, Plaza Mayor, Almudena Katedral, puente de Segovia y muchos otros. El famoso mercado 'Mercado San Miguel es de distancia a pie desde Austrias Acabo de 1 minuto. La famosa plaza "Plaza del Sol" se encuentra a 5 minutos a pie.
Información adicional sobre tarifas
ANKUNFT & CHECK-IN Am Tag Ihrer Ankunft werden Sie von uns zur Schlüsselübergabe und gemeinsamen Besichtigung am Ferienhaus oder Appartement empfangen. Sie erhalten 2 Schlüssel-Sets eine Kopie des Mietvertrags. Check-In Zeit ist 15:00 Uhr. Sollten Sie früher anreisen, werden wir unser Bestes tun, um Ihnen entgegenzukommen. Dies ist leider nicht immer möglich. 30 EUR für Check ins nach 21:00 Uhr!