6 dormitorios, 6 baños, sala de polvo, capacidad para 12
Normas de la propiedad
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
No se admiten mascotas
Adecuado para niños
Máximo de huéspedes:12
1. Maximum number of guests 12 including children above years old 2. No matches or smoking inside or outside on property
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
An amazing house in a beautiful setting.
The long, gravel road up the hill is the perfect way to let you know that you're in for something out of the ordinary. And getting to the house is SO worth it. Beautiful, spacious, really well thought out, plenty of room for our large family group, with grounds and a country setting that immediately helps you feel peaceful and serene. The house had everything we could have thought of to make us feel comfortable and pampered. Highly recommended for family gatherings and reunions, and for an out-of-the-ordinary experience.
Fun in the sun
We had a great family visit and wine country visit. The grandchildren loved the pool as did the adults. The house had a great kitchen with everything you needed. The family layed on their backs at night to see the stars. Beautiful valley views and Guernville had everything you would need. Wineries close by...
Perfect Luxurious Wine Country Get Away
Fantastic property just off the beaten path....the pool & the view were breath-talking! Highly-recommended.
These guests communicated extremely well before their trip so as to make the most of the house and understand how it works. They left it in beautiful condition as though it was their own. Thanks!!
I would welcome them back anytime.
Wonderful Wine County Get Away
We had a wonderful stay at Sharon's property in Geyserville. The property was spectacular, very secluded, and had everything we needed to enjoy a relaxing break. We had 6 couples stay over a long weekend to celebrate a 40th birthday and the house had more than enough room to have our own space. All of the bathrooms were very nice and made it very easy that nobody had to share. The drive up to the house is mostly dirt roads and it takes a little whle to get to house but its very pretty and is well worth the trip. The pool set up is very nice with a beautiful view. Communication with Sharon was extremely easy and she had us all set up for a wonderful trip. We would definately stay again.
Wonderful and magical stay with extended family
Perfect stay for my parents’ birthdays - and to bring the extended family together. Kid-friendly, spacious, clean and well stocked (kitchen, bathrooms, etc.) made for an incredibly comfortable stay for all. We didn’t want to leave. Beautiful and high end decor. Be prepared for the road up to the house which is a true country road as advertised. The kids thought it was an adventure in and of itself. But it is beyond worth it. Shannon is a wonderful host - responsive and helpful throughout our stay. The home is truly a magical place...so many priceless memories made.
Awesome house for a large group!
We hosted a large group at this house for my wife’s birthday weekend. Overall it was a fantastic space for our group of friends (13 people). Shannon was great to communicate with and evenly spoke with our private chef to give her details on the kitchen and how to get to the house, and left folding tables so our group could eat outside on the lawn all weekend.
- Amazing views - you really are up on top of the mountain and very secluded, which is what we wanted. No neighbors to worry about, etc.
- Kitchen was awesome - very large, fully stocked with all dish ware, cookware, wine glasses, etc. Great appliances for cooking, 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks, 2 islands. We were able to cook and still have everyone around the kitchen without it feeling crowded.
- house is very large and well maintained, which for our group was great as we didn’t feel on top of each other all weekend.
- Tuscan style was beautiful, decor was great, finishes and touches throughout the house were very nice.
- loved the pool and outdoor area.
- we had no issues with the doors that some others had talked about in their reviews. Shannon has instructions in every room to follow so pretty easy. We actually loved sleeping with the doors open all night and feeling the cool valley breezes.
Things to know (all of which we knew going in based on other reviews but just to reinforce):
- it really is up on top of a mountain, and the drive up is a little intense. It’s a solid 15 minute drive up from downtown Geyserville, and most of it is on gravel/dirt roads. Once you do it once it’s not as bad and you get comfortable with it. At night drive slow!
- we could not get Uber’s to come to the house. They would drop us off but not pick us up. So we would drive down from the house to Geyserville and the Uber’s would pick us up there. Not a huge deal but worth knowing.
- for the bedrooms on the first floor they were afraid to leave the doors open all night (for fear of critters/animals), but they survived.
- as several other reviews stated, there are no shades/drapes/blinds on the doors, so you get woken up by the sun each morning. We enjoyed that but depending on what time zone you are from you may not like that.
Overall it is a fantastic house and if we ever had a large group go out again we would definitely stay there again. Shannon was great to work with and the house is amazing. Highly recommend!
El refugio perfecto para aquellos que quieren relajarse y disfrutar de la tranquilidad del campo, lejos del ajetreo y el bullicio. Ubicado en una serpenteante carretera de cuatro millas, en lo alto de una colina a las afueras de la pintoresca ciudad de Geyserville, sobre el valle de Alexander, donde se encuentran muchas bodegas, el conocido restaurante familiar Catelli's, un fantástico restaurante de pizzas Diavola, otros Dry Creek (Charlie Trotter) ), Barndiva, por nombrar algunos en Healdsburg. La casa se encuentra a 25 minutos en coche de la ciudad de Healdsburg.
(Sin certificado de 830N.)
Otras Actividades: canoa / kayak, senderismo y ciclismo