Nancy's Vacation Rentals
- inglés, francés, español
Normas de la propiedad
No se admiten mascotas
Adecuado para niños
Máximo de huéspedes:8
We pride ourselves in being good neighbors. Our home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood and we ask that you respect your/our neighbors at all times. Parties of any size are forbidden. We reserve the right to cease rentals to ensure the peacefulness and quietness of our neighborhood. No smoking inside our property. Upon confirming your booking, we will send you a rental agreement for your upcoming stay which you will need to complete. If you are unable to complete and submit a signed agreement within 24 hours, we regret it will result in cancellation of your reservation. We will also contact you within 24 hours of the booking being made to ensure everyone meets the minimum age requirements, review our Good Neighborhood policies, and that you will not exceed the maximum occupancy of the home. Renters must be at least 25 years old and must not exceed the maximum occupancy limits for the home. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am. Please refrain from loud outdoor noises, including any group parties, or any activity that would interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the neighboring community. If the home is managed by an HOA, you also agree to follow all of the HOA`s rules and regulations.
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de llegada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 14 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Great place for multiple generations!
This condo on the bay turned out to be great for a multi-generational vacation. Our daughter and son-in-law and two children joined us for a week, so we appreciated the 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and the garage parking. The broad concrete walk in front of the building was great --we walked a lot, and used the bikes that came with the condo, as well as the scooters that were for available nearby for rent, just for fun, and to travel to Sea World and Belmont Park. San Diego is so close--we spent time at Balboa Park, the New Children's Museum (our grandsons, 7 & 9 loved the rough and tumble room and the Wonder Room), and the USS Midway. We prepared most meals in the condo--the only things we wanted for were better frying pans, a casserole dish, and serving dishes for a crew, but we managed (and left a baking pan we bought).
Super location, spacious, well-stocked; we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here!
Overall, this was a great space for our family vacation.
- Great location! It was easy to visit Sea World, the zoo, the beach, etc. We loved that the Mission Bay beach was right out our window. It was about a 20 minute walk to the ocean. In addition, we frequented the playground that was just a short walk away down the beach.
- The condo was spacious. We had family and friends over for dinner a couple nights, and there was plenty of room for the kids to play.
- It was well-stocked. There were plenty of towels (both bath towels and beach towels). Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and soap were provided. There was also a hair dryer. Best for us - there was a high chair and a booster seat, as well as some play doh and an art kit (presumably left by previous guests). The sand toys were nice as well.
Negatives (I'm being picky here):
- We emailed ahead of time about an early check-in and called when we arrived. They said it was fine to come early but warned us maintenance workers would probably come while we were there, as the condo was scheduled for a heater repair and some restocking. When we arrived, there was tape blocking the elevator entrance because of wet paint on the floor. The painter said we would have to come back later. We had two small children who needed to nap, and it was mostly dry, so we were able to tiptoe to our door, but it was unfortunate. Also, the heating repairman was friendly, but he commented that he didn't know we would be checking in early. The communication could have been better. In addition, someone came to be sure we had the pack n play we had paid extra money for. I replied that yes it was there (it was in a closet), but I do wonder if it was already there (like the high chair and booster seat), in which case, I wish I wouldn't have paid extra for it.
- The TV was difficult to figure out, although there were posted directions. We still found it complicated.
- Plastic cups would have been nice for kids. In an email, the Nancy's Vacation Rentals staff were receptive to this suggestion.
Again, overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay here and would stay here again.
If you even get the chance to visit San Diego, try to stay here!!! The condo is wonderful and BIG! We loved having the 3 bedrooms. The property was so nice and clean and well-appointed. And we felt so secure (having our 3 Grandkids with us) with having a secure elevator, garage and apartment. We enjoyed the great closet space. We all loved being right on the beach, and enjoyed having a volleyball net there. But most especially, the staff members and the supporting group at Nancy's Vacation Rental were WONDERFUL and so patient with Mimi! Thank you! (Some information notes of interest: Accessing the apartment requires a few steps. The apartment itself has two levels (a couple of steps). I am also concerned that we wasted some electricity, because we couldn't understand how to set the thermostat - should have called!) Overall... WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK! (P.S. Having beach cruiser bikes was great!)
It was wonderful to have you all as our guests! Thank you so much for the kind review, we're very happy you had such a great stay and look forward to having you back with us in the future!
Great home perfect for families by Mission Bay, calm waters. Easy access to highways to get around.
Really enjoyed our stay here, remodeled condo was very comfortable and easy access to mission bay for the kids. Came with all the needed beach supplies. Safe and secure location. Thanks for the great week!
We're so happy you enjoyed your stay! Next time you're in San Diego, don't forget to look us up! Warm Regards, The NVR Team
Everything was exactly as advertised
We really enjoyed everything about this condo. It was exactly as advertised. Plenty of space for four adults and one teen. The condo was clean, very close to the water and in a great location. The beds were comfortable, the condo came abundantly equipped (plenty of dishes, extra towels, beach towels, etc). Other than food, there was nothing we needed to purchase to enjoy our week. The condo also came with 5 bikes, two boogie boards, beach chairs and a beach umbrella. Having central air was a nice bonus. Although the temperatures were always beautiful outside, it was a nice feature to have while sleeping.
We were actually suprised at how close we were to the water. The view from the balcony isn't unobstructed, but it's quite nice.
Our only drawback was another condo owner who apparently likes to randomly take up the parking for this condo. But we contacted Nancy's and they were incredibly responsive. They provided a new place for us to park and assured us they would be addressing it with the neighbors.
Overall I would rate this a great experience. I would not hesitate to rent from Nancy's Vacation Rentals again. They were professional, polite and very responsive to any questions/issues.
Dentro de 5 a 20 minutos se encuentra Sea World, el mundialmente famoso zoológico de San Diego, Balboa Park, Old Town con sus excelentes restaurantes mexicanos, Belmont Park y su auténtica montaña rusa de madera de 1920, Sea Port Village, el centro de San Diego, Gas Lamp Quarter, el Centro de Convenciones y Parque Petco. A 30 minutos de Lego Land, a 40 minutos de The Wild Animal Park y de los casinos de juego, a 75 minutos de la pintoresca e histórica ciudad de Julian, en las montañas, y otros 30 minutos más allá se encuentra el hermoso Parque Estatal Anza Borrego Desert. Incluso Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm se puede hacer como un viaje de un día. México está a sólo 25 minutos. Las actividades locales incluyen natación, snorkeling / buceo, canotaje, vela, esquí acuático, surf, windsurf, parasailing, jet ski, bombardeo, senderismo, escalada, ciclismo, golf, tenis, gimnasio, gimnasio, minigolf, parques de diversiones, Pesca, observación de vida silvestre, cabalgatas, compras, restaurantes, teatro en vivo, conciertos, cines, museos, visitas turísticas y casinos de juegos indios.
Otras Actividades: Andar en bicicleta en los paseos marítimos, caminar en la playa o paseos marítimos, paseos en bote, golf Mimi, parapente, kayak, estuarios de aves marinas y mucho más.