Normas de la propiedad
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 30 días antes de la fecha de llegada. 50% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 14 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
You must have missed my previous email. Here it is:
I will be checking out earlier than expected. I will be out of the unit by noon today. Please share some of the excess with the house cleaners.
I have stripped the bed, washed the dishes, emptied the trash, and picked up as much as possible.
I think you should provide full disclosure in your advertising. Could be I didn’t ask enough questions.
Some of my comments and recommendations:
1. Invest in a decent cable package. Basic can’t be that expensive. What you have now you should just tell people there is no TV available and remove the current set up.
2. Go to Walmart or Target and invest in a decent microwave. You should be able to get one that is from the 21st century.
3. I was not expecting to sleep on a futon so close to the floor. Invest in a decent grown folks bed.
4. Tell people that on site parking is risky and limited.
5. There are no laundry facilities on site.
6. You need to let people know that they need to bring some ear plugs if there are people renting the unit above them.
7. You should also provide better instructions on how to get to the unit I rented. Also provide instructions for parking.
8. You had provide one set of towels. I think you should provide at least 2 sets of towels. Allows people to rotate if staying for more than one day.
9. Make it clear that this set up is best for one person and for 1-2 days maybe 3 at the most.
All that being said. I pretty much got what I paid for. A cheap place to sleep, shower, and bathroom activities. Perhaps I expected a little much for what I paid. But I think the suggestions would not increase your costs.
I know I provide a lot of comments but I tried to provide you some suggestions for improvement. I think the set up is not too bad. Just needs some tweaking.
Guest did not read listing or look at pictures prior to booking. His review is terribly inaccurate (he called our nice bed a futon?) and condescending.. This guest is better suited for a hotel that costs 5x what he paid for our suite.
Perfect for parents to visit their daughter! Immaculate. Hip and fresh decorations. Location not walkable as it is in an industrial area. Works perfectly for car travel. Close to TMC, Rice Village and Museum District.
We had a wonderful stay. The neighborhood was quiet and the accommodations were fabulous!
All the essentials
This cozy inviting space was perfect for our stay in Houston for the Livestock & Rodeo. I absolutely would stay again. The bed is SO comfortable!
Our stay was cozy and the hosts were very hospitable!
We enjoyed our visit to Houston very much. The apartment was in a pristine condition when we checked in. The owners were communicating promptly and were very helpful overall. 10/10 would stay again!