Acceso directo FÁCIL a Little River, 2 habitaciones, capacidad para 6 personas, tranquilo y tranquilo
Normas de la propiedad
Política de Cancelación
100% de reembolso para cancelaciones con más de 60 días antes de la fecha de llegada.
Got off to a bad start (see Cons below)
• Large lot and beautiful setting on Little River.
• The unit was very clean and tidy.
• Nicely updated interior with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, new cabinets and premium vinyl plank flooring.
• Bathroom had new porcelain tile.
• Large flat screen TV in family room and nice sized TV in one bedroom with Hi-def cable.
• Furniture was clean and in good repair.
• Although mot listed on website, unit does have a dishwasher.
• Very nice screened in porch with two rocking chairs and a small table and two additional chairs.
• Nice new Weber grill with electronic ignition.
• We arrived about 4:45 PM and the water was not turned on at the unit. We could not flush the toilet or wash hands. Took about three hours to get the water back on. Property manager representative insisted that the water company was working on the water distribution system, even after we reported that the next door neighbor had water and this unit’s water inlet was turned off at the meter and padlocked.
• VRBO listed check in as 4:00 PM and check out as 11:00 AM. The contract that I signed said that the check in is 3:00 PM and check out is 10:00 AM. I confirmed that the contract is correct. The property manager said that they would notify VRBO.
• Although about 75 feet above the Little River, Highway 321 is immediately on the other side of the Little River and noise from heavy traffic is continuous, ruining an otherwise tranquil setting.
• As noted on website, the two bedrooms have three full-sized beds. Although the mattress was comfortable, they are small if you are accustomed to a queen or king.
• The website said that there was a DVD player. I never found one.
• The yard furniture should be a cleaned and a couple of pieces added. There is one chaise lounge and one non adjustable chair near the river.
• On one side of the house, there is a water feature that no longer works, so the pool at the bottom of it is full of nasty, brown water. This needs to be fixed or eliminated.
Thank you for your time in leaving your thoughts. Yes the water was turned off to the home when you arrived. It was turned back in within 1 hour of your report to me which was the quickest I could get the water company to arrive to fix the problem. Your yelling at me and cursing at me three times did not speed up the process. We called to let you know it was back on and no one answered either your cell phone or the cabin phone.
My experience and the experience of other guests has been that the water rushing by is much louder and relaxing than any traffic that you can hear from the road 75’ over the river on the other side.
The other items that you mentioned are all things they were public knowledge and you knew about before you rented the cabin. The water fall does work. We don’t run it all of the time but it only has to be plugged in to start flowing.
We apologized several times for the water issue and tended to the problem as quickly as possible. I’m sorry that it was not fast enough for you. It does sound like you enjoyed the rest the cabin and we are glad for that.
Fácil acceso para cualquier tipo de vehículo. Tiene estacionamiento cubierto también. Ideal para la accesibilidad de la motocicleta.