Apartamento de 54 m2 1 dormitorio, pequeño jardín privado.
- inglés, francés
Elementos de seguridad
Tipo de ubicación
Servicios del lugar
Normas de la propiedad
Se admiten mascotas
chiens petits à moyens, calmes, chats ok
Adecuado para niños
lit bébé type parapluie
Máximo de huéspedes:4
Política de cancelación
Se ofrece un reembolso del 100 % del importe, siempre y cuando la reserva se cancele con un mínimo de 30 días de antelación a la fecha de entrada. Se ofrece un reembolso del 50 % del importe, siempre y cuando la reserva se cancele con un mínimo de 14 días de antelación a la fecha de entrada.
L’appartement est bien équipé et très central. Corinne a été très arrangeant pour l’arrivée et le départ, chose très appréciable car nous étions en cours d’amenagement à Lyon.
A la découverte de Lyon
Très bon accueil de Madame Lanneluc.
Appartement très confortable et agréable. Très bien situé au niveau des commerces et transports en commun dans un quartier vivant.
My wife and I went to several places in France and Italy for this trip. We stayed in a VRBO rental in each town on our journey. Our hostess was a very bright spot- she took a good deal of her time explaining the city and recommending some places to visit. The apartment itself was clean, beautifully appointed, and had every amenity that you could possibly need. Thank you!
Comfortable and well situated
Corinne is wonderful and so is this apartment. Even before we arrived she was helpful and communicative. On our arrival she really took the time to explain not only the ins and outs of the apartment but of the city as well.
The apartment is perfectly situated to get everywhere. There is a metro station about 2 blocks away and it's even one of the entrances with an elevator which was very helpful with my heavy suitcase.
Here are things I love about the apartment:
* roll down blackout shades - we had a terrible travel fiasco so by the time we arrived in Lyon we'd been traveling for over 2 days and had only had small snatches of sleep. These shades allowed us to create a super dark recovery cave and sleep for 12 hours. It was amazing.
* Real air conditioning - I've learned that air conditioning means different things to different cultures. The unit in this apartment definitely fits my American definition of air conditioning. We had to keep the bedroom door open because the unit sits in the living room but that was fine by me.
* Lots of counter space in the bathroom.
* Drip coffee maker (NOT Napresso or some other pod kind)
* Lovely, shady, mostly private outside small decks.
* Easy access to 3 really great grocery stores. One about 2 minutes away and much bigger than it looks (also, a huge American sized refrigerator to store groceries. Can you tell I have 2 teenage sons?)
So, overall I highly recommend Corinne's place and would definitely stay there again.
We were in town for the World Cup and found this to be a terrific property. It was spacious, well maintained, and in a great location. It also had a portable AC unit set up for us upon arrival, which was wonderful considering how hot it has been.
Excellent appartment in very nice city
The appartment is very nice and spacious, in an excellent location near the city centre. All kind of shops are close by and nice restaurants very close. The owner is very generous with advice, which I followed and gave me a very good feel of the city in the 3 days I had. The appartment also has everything one might need in appliances and kitchen stuff like oil, vinegar, spices etc, things you need but don’t want to carry with you on holiday. The outside space is a relaxing place at night and after that, the bed is also very comfortable. Loved it!!
Thank you Pauline for your comment. And also for the care given to the apartment : you made my household quiet easier!
A 10 minutos a pie de Part-Dieu, entre el metro Place Guichard y Saxe Gambetta, todas las tiendas cercanas.
Desde la estación Part-Dieu, tome la línea B del metro hacia Gare d'Oullins y bájese en Place Guichard o Saxe Gambetta.